Why We Call Our Blog the Miracle of More

The miracle is a beautiful image of Ephesians 3:20--more than I can ask or imagine. Every day is a miracle. Every moment is a miracle. Specifically for our family, the miracle of more is our family growing in ways I would never have imagined when we first committed to adoption 8 years ago. But, the greatest miracle is the change in ME!

If you have questions about adoption, our work in South Africa, or spina bifida, please email me at rbmattox@bellsouth.net

Monday, May 7, 2012

Adopting Again!!!

Gotcha...no, not us.

But, I'm thrilled to be following two blogs over the next two weeks. Our friend the Wheelers are in China, adopting for the second time. I graduated from HS with both Hank and Anna. You can follow their journey here .

And, if adding one more precious child from China to our small community were not enough already, there is another local family in China as well. They will be bringing home TWO precious children, a son and a daughter. Follow them here.

I may have mentioned this before, but, when these two families come home, there will be 21 Chinese adoptees in the two neighboring rural communities where we live. God is awesome to have connected each of us and provided and support for us and our children.

As you pray for these families, please pray for me. I have the opportunity to share our miraculous adoption story at a church in another community tomorrow. May He receive honor and glory!
In other news, our boys continue to do well. We've just been busy with end of school year stuff and having fun for me to post. I promise I'll try to upload photos soon.

Only 9 more days for the boys to have to stay home without their Mama and jiejies.

Praise the LORD!!!!!!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Ellie Min Chun

Ellie Min Chun
Josie-Tatum's MeiMei