Why We Call Our Blog the Miracle of More

The miracle is a beautiful image of Ephesians 3:20--more than I can ask or imagine. Every day is a miracle. Every moment is a miracle. Specifically for our family, the miracle of more is our family growing in ways I would never have imagined when we first committed to adoption 8 years ago. But, the greatest miracle is the change in ME!

If you have questions about adoption, our work in South Africa, or spina bifida, please email me at rbmattox@bellsouth.net

Monday, September 16, 2013

A Blessed Wedding Day

I know...I know...it's the pictures you've been waiting for. I love this one....a moment when Whitney was herself. She held it together all week long and all day on Friday before the wedding. Just a few hours before the wedding, she was overcome with the "business" of it all. We were finally able to get her to relax!
 

And, later, hope was really able to bring out the "Whitney" in Whitney.



 And, I don't know if I've every REALLY realized how much I love these big kids! But...I missed them so much when they all 3 moved out within 6 months of one another...and I was full of joy for the hours we had together on Saturday. Look at the smiles on the three of them!
(And, might I say, that is the most handsome submariner EVER!)



 
 


This photo might really be my ALL time favorite of the day. It's my Grandma Tatum. I couldn't possibly count all of the people who call her Grandma. She just turned 89 years old, and, though she forgot occasionally why we were all together, I was beyond happy to have her there. Does it show? I'll have a post in a day or two about how special one of the moments with Grandma Tatum was on wedding day.

And, in case you didn't already know it....those 7 blessings in this photo are my greatest treasures. I'm almost weepy typing that. I cannot imagine my life without them. I could not ever have imagined 10 years ago, that I would be the mom of 7 blessings! They are indeed MY Miracle of More.


I have a couple of special stories to share and plan to later this week. You won't want to miss them!

And...can you believe it? My camera died before the end of the day. I have no photos of the groomsmen, except Brandon. And, I have NO photos of the groom. I have not photos of my darling daughter-in-law who helped keep it all organized.

So, when the happy couple gets their official photos, I'll be a boastful mama and post more!

2 comments:

Amy said...

Beautiful!!! So wish we could have made it. Love you guys!

Joy said...

Awe lovely day and you looked WONDERFUL!!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Ellie Min Chun

Ellie Min Chun
Josie-Tatum's MeiMei