Why We Call Our Blog the Miracle of More

The miracle is a beautiful image of Ephesians 3:20--more than I can ask or imagine. Every day is a miracle. Every moment is a miracle. Specifically for our family, the miracle of more is our family growing in ways I would never have imagined when we first committed to adoption 8 years ago. But, the greatest miracle is the change in ME!

If you have questions about adoption, our work in South Africa, or spina bifida, please email me at rbmattox@bellsouth.net

Monday, November 4, 2013

Shocker!!

Last night, Josie-Tatum told me she would like another baby sister from China. Her reason: She doesn't have many memories of those first moments, days, and months with Ellie. Whitney has good memories, she told me, of the days when Josie-Tatum joined our family.

Wow!

Isn't my life crazy enough???

She already plans to adopt, and she repeated this on the way home from church. "The man I marry better understand that I am NOT going to have biological children. I am going to adopt from a country in Africa and at least one little girl from China. And, a little boy two, because Chinese boys are the cutest."

Moms, if you're preparing a godly son out there, make sure he has a heart for adoption if he wants to marry my daughter!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Ellie Min Chun

Ellie Min Chun
Josie-Tatum's MeiMei