Why We Call Our Blog the Miracle of More

The miracle is a beautiful image of Ephesians 3:20--more than I can ask or imagine. Every day is a miracle. Every moment is a miracle. Specifically for our family, the miracle of more is our family growing in ways I would never have imagined when we first committed to adoption 8 years ago. But, the greatest miracle is the change in ME!

If you have questions about adoption, our work in South Africa, or spina bifida, please email me at rbmattox@bellsouth.net

Wednesday, March 21, 2007

A Prayer Warrior

She's Praying!
Praise the LORD! I received this blessed surprise from another mom. Her child was in the same foster home with Ellie until last fall. This picture was taken in August of 2006.
I was thinking today about my request of the Father to bring Ellie home soon. While it seems minor or selfish to pray that we can go get Ellie early this summer, I thought about the first miracle of Jesus' earthly ministry. When he turned the water into wine, he was caring for the concerns of a Jewish family. This same Jesus is the same yesterday, today, and forever. I know he cares for the concerns of our family for Ellie. Please join us in praying that she will come home early this summer, so we can have the whole summer to bond before I go back to work. Then, I can save my sick leave for her surgery, and I can spend more time with her then.
Blessings,
Robbie


No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Ellie Min Chun

Ellie Min Chun
Josie-Tatum's MeiMei