Why We Call Our Blog the Miracle of More

The miracle is a beautiful image of Ephesians 3:20--more than I can ask or imagine. Every day is a miracle. Every moment is a miracle. Specifically for our family, the miracle of more is our family growing in ways I would never have imagined when we first committed to adoption 8 years ago. But, the greatest miracle is the change in ME!

If you have questions about adoption, our work in South Africa, or spina bifida, please email me at rbmattox@bellsouth.net

Thursday, July 24, 2008

Mama, LOOK!

"Josie's shoes almost fit me!"
Can't you see it?



Thank you, Jesus, for the rest I've had this summer, for teaching me to enjoy my blessings, to live for the moment, to truly listen to laughter!

2 comments:

Musings from Kim K. said...

What a precious picture. Sounds like this has been a wonderful summer for your family. Continued blessings, Robbie.

Terry said...

I just want to pinch (love pinches of course!) those chubby legs! So glad you're being blessed this summer with those wonderful kids. I pray the next month will go Sssslllloooooowwwww! Terry

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Ellie Min Chun

Ellie Min Chun
Josie-Tatum's MeiMei