Why We Call Our Blog the Miracle of More

The miracle is a beautiful image of Ephesians 3:20--more than I can ask or imagine. Every day is a miracle. Every moment is a miracle. Specifically for our family, the miracle of more is our family growing in ways I would never have imagined when we first committed to adoption 8 years ago. But, the greatest miracle is the change in ME!

If you have questions about adoption, our work in South Africa, or spina bifida, please email me at rbmattox@bellsouth.net

Saturday, October 29, 2011

Blessing Upon Blessing

In very tiny letters, I share that Satan has fought our family with much vengeance this week. I don't want him to receive any glory




Please pray for us more than you ever have!




And, then Praise the LORD with us.<


I have many blessings to share, so I'm sitting up late tonight to begin praising the LORD for what He has done, what He is doing, and what He is going to do. I plan to get several posts ready, so you have to check back every day to see ALL that God has done to encourage us as we fight the spiritual battle.




I'm going to share the sweetest today. (Perhaps, the most exciting news will come tomorrow.)

But, this news will make your heart smile!


I received this email today from Drew's foster home.

Hi Robbie,
Tina forwarded the attached pictures to me and said that ZZ came back from school yesterday, holding an old broken cell phone which the teach gave him. He said to Tina "Can you give me some batteries so I can text my mommy and daddy?" Tina asked him what would he like to text you, he said "I will ask them 'How are you?', and pingguo is "apple", juzi is "orange". He thought some more and said "I also want to give mommy and daddy lollipops. I want to bring a lot of lollipops to give to them".
Have a nice day!
Amy

And, then, precious, precious photos!!!!!






2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Can't wait until he is in your arms! Praying for the spiritual battle.
Joy

Janet said...

I'm jealous, I didn't get that pic with AJ, can you send it to me?
Aren't they all so cute=)
Great news about the grant!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Ellie Min Chun

Ellie Min Chun
Josie-Tatum's MeiMei