Why We Call Our Blog the Miracle of More

The miracle is a beautiful image of Ephesians 3:20--more than I can ask or imagine. Every day is a miracle. Every moment is a miracle. Specifically for our family, the miracle of more is our family growing in ways I would never have imagined when we first committed to adoption 8 years ago. But, the greatest miracle is the change in ME!

If you have questions about adoption, our work in South Africa, or spina bifida, please email me at rbmattox@bellsouth.net

Friday, October 12, 2007

More Pictures from our Tour Day

Robbie and Bobbie on the rickshaw--The smell was less than pleasant, a sewage smell a lot. Last time, I guess the sewage was frozen, because I don't quite remember the overwhelming odor.

Who says a 4 year old won't enjoy China?



This is where Mulan saved the Emperor. Well, they weren't refurshing the place at the time.




See why we brought Aunt Bobbie to China!


I love the signs in China. This one was at the acrobatic show.



This one was in the line at the Forbidden City.




1 comment:

Annie said...

I'm surprised at the wording on the bottom sign... Seeing as I always saw it translated "Exit", and you'd think some one would have looked around and noticed that was the usual translation. . . That's one of the few useful combinations of characters I can read in Chinese. :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Ellie Min Chun

Ellie Min Chun
Josie-Tatum's MeiMei