Why We Call Our Blog the Miracle of More

The miracle is a beautiful image of Ephesians 3:20--more than I can ask or imagine. Every day is a miracle. Every moment is a miracle. Specifically for our family, the miracle of more is our family growing in ways I would never have imagined when we first committed to adoption 8 years ago. But, the greatest miracle is the change in ME!

If you have questions about adoption, our work in South Africa, or spina bifida, please email me at rbmattox@bellsouth.net

Thursday, October 11, 2007

Our Life in China

Somebody will have to email me and tell me if you can read this. I can access the page where I post to blogspot, but I can't see the MeiMeiMakesFour page. I decided to post some extra pictures here so I could save the 5 I'm allowed on Journey to Me for Ellie pictures.

Rick, here's an editing assignment for the students. See if they can figure out how many things are wrong with this shirt.










Stan found Chinese food he liked. We found Chinese food in China, and it was good!! We paid less than $16 American dollars for more fried rice and Pork with Pineapple and Sweet and Sour sauce than we could all eat. The rice was "different" but it was really good. It has some kind of lettuce in it, so Stan wouldn't eat it. Bobbie and I tried chopsticks and were somewhat successful.





We went to this supermarket last night. Today we read the sign. There's a little tiny corner of the sign that says, "IGA." Would you think that...IGA in Beijing. Somebody tell Peggy Wall.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Ellie Min Chun

Ellie Min Chun
Josie-Tatum's MeiMei