Why We Call Our Blog the Miracle of More

The miracle is a beautiful image of Ephesians 3:20--more than I can ask or imagine. Every day is a miracle. Every moment is a miracle. Specifically for our family, the miracle of more is our family growing in ways I would never have imagined when we first committed to adoption 8 years ago. But, the greatest miracle is the change in ME!

If you have questions about adoption, our work in South Africa, or spina bifida, please email me at rbmattox@bellsouth.net

Tuesday, October 14, 2008

from Whitney

Mom, Dad, Jt, and Ellie are still in Tampa, but the cast is off and they're getting fitted for a brace (or they were when I talked to her last). She said she would post pictures when she got home!

thanks for the prayers!

4 comments:

Terry said...

Thanks Whitney for the update! Terry

Anita said...

I was gonna say the same thing...Thanks Whitney for the update....BUT I want pics NOW!! Yes, I'm impatient! HA!

Musings from Kim K. said...

Praise GOD! Woo hoo! Bring on the pictures!

Unknown said...

Yay!! SO glad the cast is off!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Ellie Min Chun

Ellie Min Chun
Josie-Tatum's MeiMei