Why We Call Our Blog the Miracle of More

The miracle is a beautiful image of Ephesians 3:20--more than I can ask or imagine. Every day is a miracle. Every moment is a miracle. Specifically for our family, the miracle of more is our family growing in ways I would never have imagined when we first committed to adoption 8 years ago. But, the greatest miracle is the change in ME!

If you have questions about adoption, our work in South Africa, or spina bifida, please email me at rbmattox@bellsouth.net

Thursday, June 24, 2010

AWOL---Reason and a Promise

So, for the three or four of you left who might still be reading....I know, I've been absent without leave for a while. I know I haven't been faithful to post....

Reasons First...then a promise.

Reasons: I haven't felt well. I have this crazy bone spur in my neck. Short story doctors have tried different meds...strange reactions to EVERY one of them. Finally realized one was causing depression....finally not taking it any more. Finally, on the road to feeling more like myself. Please pray that the problem can be resolved soon...without meds!!!

PROMISE:
I will be posting soon, maybe tomorrow....really.

Guess What:

We're going to see Caleb, a van load of us, six of us, are driving over 1000 miles, and we're going to see our Navy boy. JT and E are excited...they haven't seen him in four months. I am determined to feel better and to enjoy every minute with him. Please pray abaout that, too!

And, tomorrow, photos!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

3 comments:

Unknown said...

I hope you are feeling like yourself and that you do enjoy EACH moment with your son! I love you!

Anonymous said...

PRAYING for you! I missed your posts. ENJOY your time with your dear son.

Anonymous said...

Have a wonderful time with your Caleb Boy~~! I've been following along just haven't been posting. Going thru the lonelies myself. Our son moved out and while he's not too far away, this Momma misses him here so very much. So is Anna girl. Crying now...I'll keep praying, Robin. Please...pray for me, too.
hollym.Bethany Momma

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Ellie Min Chun

Ellie Min Chun
Josie-Tatum's MeiMei