Why We Call Our Blog the Miracle of More

The miracle is a beautiful image of Ephesians 3:20--more than I can ask or imagine. Every day is a miracle. Every moment is a miracle. Specifically for our family, the miracle of more is our family growing in ways I would never have imagined when we first committed to adoption 8 years ago. But, the greatest miracle is the change in ME!

If you have questions about adoption, our work in South Africa, or spina bifida, please email me at rbmattox@bellsouth.net

Friday, May 27, 2011

The Miracle of More Continues


Day by day, I can get lost in the drudgery of laundry and dirty dishes, what's for supper? and tell her to stop.

But, most days, I can look at the dirty laundry or the mounds of clean laundry that needs to be put away and remember why it all exists.

And, then this treasure whose heart is so burdened for orphans reminds me that God is painting a far bigger picture than I can imagine.

Please visit her blog and leave her a comment of encouragement. We leave in 8 days for Africa!

Josie-Tatum's Mission

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Ellie Min Chun

Ellie Min Chun
Josie-Tatum's MeiMei