Why We Call Our Blog the Miracle of More

The miracle is a beautiful image of Ephesians 3:20--more than I can ask or imagine. Every day is a miracle. Every moment is a miracle. Specifically for our family, the miracle of more is our family growing in ways I would never have imagined when we first committed to adoption 8 years ago. But, the greatest miracle is the change in ME!

If you have questions about adoption, our work in South Africa, or spina bifida, please email me at rbmattox@bellsouth.net

Monday, August 8, 2011

I Was Thinking....

God must really be about to POUR out a HUGE blessing on our family.

These last few weeks have been TOUGH.

And, everday there is a new battle.....or a new tactic of the enemy.

Would you please join us in prayer? Will you join me as I look for that MAJOR blessing that must surely be coming our way?

2 comments:

Agee Family said...

Lord, I pray for my sister Robbie and my brother Stan. Lord, I know that it is their hearts desire to bring glory to you in the good and in the bad. Lord, you know that it is their desire to bring home these two precious boys to their home. May you hide them with your hand like you did Moses so many years ago, and give them peace as the trials pass them by.

Love you Robbie and Stan!

Anonymous said...

Praying for you and know that you are right. Sounds like God is working and the devil is not happy. God is in control. Hold on my friend!
Joy

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Ellie Min Chun

Ellie Min Chun
Josie-Tatum's MeiMei