Why We Call Our Blog the Miracle of More

The miracle is a beautiful image of Ephesians 3:20--more than I can ask or imagine. Every day is a miracle. Every moment is a miracle. Specifically for our family, the miracle of more is our family growing in ways I would never have imagined when we first committed to adoption 8 years ago. But, the greatest miracle is the change in ME!

If you have questions about adoption, our work in South Africa, or spina bifida, please email me at rbmattox@bellsouth.net

Tuesday, August 2, 2011

The Whole Earth

Yes, I am at work today. Right now, I am likely sitting in a meeting, with a sore bottom and a tired back. I scheduled this post to remind myself...no matter where I am...

The whole earth is filled with His glory!!!

Our course, I saw His glory in Africa!




Because it's not everyday I see a baobab tree.


And, you would either marvel with me or think I was getting a little old if you knew how many times I went outside to watch the sunset, and how many things I climbed to take the perfect photo of a sunset.






And, I can still see His glory from the porch of my home here in GA, where I took these totally unedited photos!



There were beautiful blue skies in Africa.


And, we can see beautiful blue skies here on our side of the world. Josie-Tatum took this photo while we were at Ellie's horse show.


The magestic ocean...

with more awesome sunsets is not far away.


So, my prayer today is.....

No matter where I am,

May I take the time to see HIS glory.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Thanks for this reminder on my first day back at work.
Joy

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Ellie Min Chun

Ellie Min Chun
Josie-Tatum's MeiMei