Why We Call Our Blog the Miracle of More

The miracle is a beautiful image of Ephesians 3:20--more than I can ask or imagine. Every day is a miracle. Every moment is a miracle. Specifically for our family, the miracle of more is our family growing in ways I would never have imagined when we first committed to adoption 8 years ago. But, the greatest miracle is the change in ME!

If you have questions about adoption, our work in South Africa, or spina bifida, please email me at rbmattox@bellsouth.net

Sunday, November 27, 2011

Ever Thankful

(I can hardly believe how long it has been since I posted!!!)


We had a most blessed week during our Thanksgiving Break. There is so much to share, I am going to try to post once a day this entire week...I'd hate to overwhelm you all at once. Keep checking. There will be ONE post I promise you do NOT want to miss.


But, I'll begin with Thanksgiving.


I am one BLESSED Mama.


It was such a beautiful fall day, we began with photo shoot....we haven't had one in a while.















My college son Brandon cannot seem to function on "normal" human hours. He suffers from college clock itis.....up all night, sleep most of the day.....which means he missed the photo shoot, so I had him pose on the sofa two days later. He was here Thanksgiving Day, I promise!



Like most Americans, we ate far too much turkey, dressing, and desserts! We spent Thanksgiving Dinner with Stan's extended family, aunts, cousins, and more. Then, we had Thanksgiving Supper with my family. Family and food ALL day.

Stan had to work, but he was off on Friday, so I was able to have a Thanksgiving Date with my man on Friday.

Caleb is out at sea, but he sent his mama one SWEET email that was delivered on Thanksgiving day.

How can it be more blessed than that?

2 comments:

Musings from Kim K. said...

Beautiful pictures, Robbie. Continued blessings to your family.

Jolene said...

Truly sounds like a great Thanksgiving! I love the pictures and the flair of pink is so cute...and for a moment I truly thought you said your son slept for 2 days...but no, it just took days to coordinate a pic opp! Sheesh, I suppose I'm the one needs more sleep if I can't read! HA! Thanks for sharing!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Ellie Min Chun

Ellie Min Chun
Josie-Tatum's MeiMei