Why We Call Our Blog the Miracle of More

The miracle is a beautiful image of Ephesians 3:20--more than I can ask or imagine. Every day is a miracle. Every moment is a miracle. Specifically for our family, the miracle of more is our family growing in ways I would never have imagined when we first committed to adoption 8 years ago. But, the greatest miracle is the change in ME!

If you have questions about adoption, our work in South Africa, or spina bifida, please email me at rbmattox@bellsouth.net

Monday, November 28, 2011

You Know Somebody Loves You When

I know somebody loves me when....

I come home from a family gathering on Thanksgiving Day to find this on the bar in my kitchen.



How do I know somebody loves me?

They loved me enough to give me a frog. I happen to like frogs, both live and artificial. They chose a gift for me they knew I would like.

They loved me enough to decorate the frog. They took time to cut out a Pilgrm hat for the frog and make a note that said, "Hoppy Thanksgiving."

And, they loved me enough to break into my house while I was away to leave me a surprise.

I know SOMEBODY loves me!

(Don't forget. Keep checking bag. Big news is coming!)

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Love it! Now who could have done that when SO MANY people love ya?!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Ellie Min Chun

Ellie Min Chun
Josie-Tatum's MeiMei