Why We Call Our Blog the Miracle of More

The miracle is a beautiful image of Ephesians 3:20--more than I can ask or imagine. Every day is a miracle. Every moment is a miracle. Specifically for our family, the miracle of more is our family growing in ways I would never have imagined when we first committed to adoption 8 years ago. But, the greatest miracle is the change in ME!

If you have questions about adoption, our work in South Africa, or spina bifida, please email me at rbmattox@bellsouth.net

Friday, December 31, 2010

Happy New Year----and an Update

Stan was able to make a little overtime. Praises the LORD!

A dear friend purchased a necklace. Praise the LORD!

Another friend has offered the service she provides me as her way of supporting our adoption. So, each time I visit her, I will add that money to our adoption account. Praise the LORD!

Check out our new total! (I wonder if it will go up before the New Year.)

Share our necklaces with a friend! I'm ordering more.

Pray for our PA. I know someone who received PA yesterday. I hope we get our PA for Zeke today, then I can post his photo here!!!!!!!!!!!!

And, check back tonight or tomorrow. We're headed to Wild Adventures with my parents, my sister, my great-nephews, and our friends the Russells. (Thank you Grandma for season passes.) I'll post fun photos when we come home.

Happy New Year!

3 comments:

Agee Family said...

Praying for PA with ya!

Scrappy quilter said...

Hope you get PA today. It's great to hear all that's happening with your adoption.

Happy new year!

Amy said...

Can't wait to see that precious picture. Have fun at Wild Adventures.
amy

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Ellie Min Chun

Ellie Min Chun
Josie-Tatum's MeiMei