Why We Call Our Blog the Miracle of More

The miracle is a beautiful image of Ephesians 3:20--more than I can ask or imagine. Every day is a miracle. Every moment is a miracle. Specifically for our family, the miracle of more is our family growing in ways I would never have imagined when we first committed to adoption 8 years ago. But, the greatest miracle is the change in ME!

If you have questions about adoption, our work in South Africa, or spina bifida, please email me at rbmattox@bellsouth.net

Friday, March 25, 2011

You Gotta Love This New Shirt


It's finally here! The new youth shirt for spring, and it's available for purchase from adoptive families. Thank you to Gwen and Suzanne from 147 Million Orphans!

It was just released today! Here is the description I received in my inbox today:


This faded red shirt will be a huge hit with both boys and girls.....Kids can send a big message about the orphan crisis with this shirt.

I will be placing my first order for these shirts this weekend. Sizes available are Youth XXS-L. Click the donate button on the blog and donate $20 for each shirt purchased. List the size and New Youth Shirt in the "Send message to seller," box. If you'd like to purchase shirts for multiple children and/or grandchildren, send me an email at rbmattox@bellsouth.net , and I'll be glad to give you special pricing on larger orders.

Please add $2 shipping fee for each shirt if you don't live near us, and I need to mail them to you.

I think the shirts would make GREAT surprises in Easter baskets.

Let's help our children share the MESSAGE!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Ellie Min Chun

Ellie Min Chun
Josie-Tatum's MeiMei