Why We Call Our Blog the Miracle of More

The miracle is a beautiful image of Ephesians 3:20--more than I can ask or imagine. Every day is a miracle. Every moment is a miracle. Specifically for our family, the miracle of more is our family growing in ways I would never have imagined when we first committed to adoption 8 years ago. But, the greatest miracle is the change in ME!

If you have questions about adoption, our work in South Africa, or spina bifida, please email me at rbmattox@bellsouth.net

Wednesday, June 29, 2011

More Still

I had the privilege of sharing about our mission trip at our home church on Sunday night. As I was sharing, I thought of the hundreds of children we were honored to share Jesus with in Africa, nearly 600 children.

Then, our VBS started this week. As I stood in social hall with over 130 people, one of the directors said, "We are standing in the mission field."

And, my heart stirred.

We are indeed standing in the mission field wherever we are.

I have 17 3rd and 4th graders in my VBS class this week. Please pray for them and for me. Tonight, we present the plan of salvation. I sense a great urgency for some of these children. Pray that the Spirit can flow freely. Pray that Satan will be stopped from sending any obstacles in tonight's lesson.

God offers to us ever day.....

MORE STILL.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Ellie Min Chun

Ellie Min Chun
Josie-Tatum's MeiMei