Why We Call Our Blog the Miracle of More

The miracle is a beautiful image of Ephesians 3:20--more than I can ask or imagine. Every day is a miracle. Every moment is a miracle. Specifically for our family, the miracle of more is our family growing in ways I would never have imagined when we first committed to adoption 8 years ago. But, the greatest miracle is the change in ME!

If you have questions about adoption, our work in South Africa, or spina bifida, please email me at rbmattox@bellsouth.net

Sunday, January 20, 2013

The Open Door--Part 2

 
 
 
Check out the Why South Africa tab to see how the LORD began the work that drew us to  ministry in South Africa.

Then read this email I received a week ago:

Sending this out to see who may be interested. CAMPING/BUILDING TRIP TO MOZAMBIQUE. Depart Atlanta either April 30 or May 1. Begin departure home May 10 or 11 2013.

Albert and I will be going. We hope others will join us. We will first dedicate The Lighthouse South Africa that our church has built then travel to Mozambique to assist with building a school and shed.

It will be a great camping/building/evangelism trip for those with good to excellent health. We will end with safari and camping in Kruger National Park.

We have partnered with Build the Nations for 10 years. It has been a wonderful and rewarding partnership.

So if you are remotely interested. Please let me know. I need to count heads then see how many BTN can handle.

Air will run around $1500. Depending on the number of days we stay in country, the ground fees will probably run another $1500.

Total cost will be about $3000.

For those of you who have been asking for a rustic trip - here it is!

Brenda Sutton
 
Many of you may remember that Josie-Tatum, Joshus AKA Moose, and I were in South Africa 2 years ago. Knowing I couldn't miss school this year, I told Brenda how much I would love to go...but
 
 
 
I couldn't.
 
However, Joshua could.....
 
 


After talking with Joshua, I knew he was interested, and I began the planning in my head how we could help him. I sang with joy throughout the day thinking of Joshua going back.
And thus the story ends for today....but there is more!!!!
 

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Ellie Min Chun

Ellie Min Chun
Josie-Tatum's MeiMei