Why We Call Our Blog the Miracle of More

The miracle is a beautiful image of Ephesians 3:20--more than I can ask or imagine. Every day is a miracle. Every moment is a miracle. Specifically for our family, the miracle of more is our family growing in ways I would never have imagined when we first committed to adoption 8 years ago. But, the greatest miracle is the change in ME!

If you have questions about adoption, our work in South Africa, or spina bifida, please email me at rbmattox@bellsouth.net

Thursday, September 17, 2009

Pray BIG Prayers for Zoe




This is Zoe. We met her last week at the Ronald McDonald House when Ellie was going to Nemours for her urological testing. As I found myself discouraged over Ellie's news, I also felt a surge of guilt. Ellie can face tomorrow with bright hopes. Zoe's future is uncertain.

Zoe has a rare from of cancer, Ewing's Sarcoma. I implore you to pray for her and pray diligently. She faces much more aggressive treatment, but continues to smile and encourage others. Her tenacious spirit makes me think of Ellie.

Please click here and visit her blog. Leave her a message, and tell her Ellie's mom sent you to her blog. I'd love for her to hear from more people all over the country, praying fervently for her.

Thank you, Jesus, for allowing me to be touched by the strength and courage of Zoe!

2 comments:

"Are These Kids All Yours?" said...

As a cancer survivor myself! I completely will be praying for Zoe!!!!

Unknown said...

Ellie and family thank you so much for thinking of Zoe and requesting that prayers be said for her. We are blessed to have met you and we wish you all the best. Vicky & Zoe

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Ellie Min Chun

Ellie Min Chun
Josie-Tatum's MeiMei