Why We Call Our Blog the Miracle of More

The miracle is a beautiful image of Ephesians 3:20--more than I can ask or imagine. Every day is a miracle. Every moment is a miracle. Specifically for our family, the miracle of more is our family growing in ways I would never have imagined when we first committed to adoption 8 years ago. But, the greatest miracle is the change in ME!

If you have questions about adoption, our work in South Africa, or spina bifida, please email me at rbmattox@bellsouth.net

Monday, November 29, 2010

For Jesus!

Stan and I will begin fundraising for the newest Mattox when we receive our preapproval from CCAA..

Until the, I have two families on my heart today....

Please consider what little you can do. Every $10 counts. Lots of $10 add up to
$100's.

If you feel the LORD calling you to help orphans but not to adopt, please go over to their blogs. Tell them a friend sent you . These two mamas need some encouragement. Can we, the body of Christ, edify them as we are commanded to edify one another.

Consider what you can do! God has spoken to my heart to do what I can for them, but he won't let me stop.

Go ahead, look at those faces, say a prayer. Give up a meal at McDonald's. Give it to an orphan.

http://journeytoouryoungestson.blogspot.com
and

http://ourfamadventure.blogspot.com
Make a mom smile. Make me smile. Make Jesus smile.

And, if you feel God compelling you to give, leave a comment, then go tell someone else!

Robbie

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

So how did your dr. appt. go?

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Ellie Min Chun

Ellie Min Chun
Josie-Tatum's MeiMei