Why We Call Our Blog the Miracle of More

The miracle is a beautiful image of Ephesians 3:20--more than I can ask or imagine. Every day is a miracle. Every moment is a miracle. Specifically for our family, the miracle of more is our family growing in ways I would never have imagined when we first committed to adoption 8 years ago. But, the greatest miracle is the change in ME!

If you have questions about adoption, our work in South Africa, or spina bifida, please email me at rbmattox@bellsouth.net

Wednesday, April 25, 2012

Help!!! (Part Two)

If you missed the first part of Help, look below this post.

And, if you read the first part and prayed for my memory card. THANK YOU!!! I know it was the power of prayer. I looked yesterday in the same places MULTIPLE times. I looked today in the same places, and the first place I looked, I found it!

So, here are the photos that scream, "Poor little boys....driving a pink and purple jeep."

They might also scream, "Look out world! When I get my driver's license, and ALL of my family rides with me to school, we are likely going to find TROUBLE~!"




And, if you're one of the faithful...who has prayed for a lost camera or a lost memory card...or any of the other thousands of prayer requests I've posted, please add this to your list.

I learned today of an additional medical expense we were not expecting. It is not a very small amount. We do not currently have any of that money in our family budget. Please pray diligently with me.Oh, how I need to be reminded that He cares for the sparrows and the lillies, and me ALL the more.  And, as I seek His face, may I see HIM more than I see my worries. 

When He delivers us from this snare...and you have joined us in prayer....you can rejoice with us, too!!!

1 comment:

Terry said...

praying sister, and pray for us as well. Brad is unemployed and losing his health benefits. As you know Ashers med needs are big and Arielle uses medical supplies that are pricey. Anyway, praying God intervens in both our situations! Thank you Jesus that you number the very hairs on our heads! :) Terry

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Ellie Min Chun

Ellie Min Chun
Josie-Tatum's MeiMei