Why We Call Our Blog the Miracle of More

The miracle is a beautiful image of Ephesians 3:20--more than I can ask or imagine. Every day is a miracle. Every moment is a miracle. Specifically for our family, the miracle of more is our family growing in ways I would never have imagined when we first committed to adoption 8 years ago. But, the greatest miracle is the change in ME!

If you have questions about adoption, our work in South Africa, or spina bifida, please email me at rbmattox@bellsouth.net

Tuesday, July 31, 2012

Paleontologists Find Another Treasure!


Following our visit to Shriner's, I had planned to take the children to the beach. Since they love the ocean so, I wanted to show them the ocean on the Gulf Coast. I was quite disappointed when the weather didn't cooperate. To help me, them feel better, I made new plans.

We would go see the dinosaurs at the T-Rex Restaurant at Downtown Disney. We had only to drive an hour from my cousin's home in Tampa.
If you've not been and you have children who are fascinated with dinosaurs, this play is a must!!! The dinosaurs are life sized, and they move! They are different rooms in the restaurant with various themes. After we finished our dinner, we spent another 30 minutes or so just walking around and checking everything out.




I was surprised to learn that children were allowed to touch the dinosaurs on exhibit if they were within reach. The photo below is blurry because the dino moved everytime JT got close. I think it must have had a sensor.
When we first arrived at the restaurant, both of the boys were excited. Drew, however, was frightened when he saw their enormous size and they began to move. It didn't take long for him to begin to enjoy himself....until his mama got him to close.
Zeke tried to be brave...but that's as close as he would get.
I'm kind of glad the weather was ugly!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Ellie Min Chun

Ellie Min Chun
Josie-Tatum's MeiMei