Why We Call Our Blog the Miracle of More

The miracle is a beautiful image of Ephesians 3:20--more than I can ask or imagine. Every day is a miracle. Every moment is a miracle. Specifically for our family, the miracle of more is our family growing in ways I would never have imagined when we first committed to adoption 8 years ago. But, the greatest miracle is the change in ME!

If you have questions about adoption, our work in South Africa, or spina bifida, please email me at rbmattox@bellsouth.net

Thursday, January 15, 2009

Another Mommy Award

(Check out the video of our walk today at the end of this post!)

Just now, on my way upstairs, Ellie said, "Here's your sticker, Mama." I said, "For me? Am I special." She said, "Yes, because you're the mama, and you do all the things for the baby."

Please be in prayer for us. Josie-Tatum has such a desire to help orphans. She has been asking me if we can go somewhere to help orphans this summer. A recent visit with Mrs. Donna who leaves for a mission trip next week, prompted Josie-Tatum to ask again if we could take a trip to help orphans this summer. Of course, we are broke, still recovering from our last trip to China. But, I know God can provide! I am praying for affirmation from the LORD. Help me pray, and pray that I can find the path the LORD would have us take, to foster Josie-Tatum's compassion.

We went on our 2 mile walk again today. I had to force the girls to slow down so I could take some video. Everytime I almost caught up with them, they would run ahead. I was trying to get in front of them so you could see their beautiful faces. Finally! Watch out. You might get a little dizzy. The camera operator is not a professional.

3 comments:

Musings from Kim K. said...

What great fun. Thanks for shooting that video for all your blogging friends. I pray that something special happens so that you can find a way to fulfill Josie-Tantum's wish. Hugs!!

Sarah said...

Fun! Don't you love that jogging stroller? I have one just like it - dirt roads would not be fun without them (can you imagine a regular stroller in that sand?)

one"hip"momma said...

I absolutely love the video .... what little loves! If there is anyone who deserves a "Mommy Award" it would be you Robbie :)
Blessings,
Steph

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Ellie Min Chun

Ellie Min Chun
Josie-Tatum's MeiMei