Why We Call Our Blog the Miracle of More

The miracle is a beautiful image of Ephesians 3:20--more than I can ask or imagine. Every day is a miracle. Every moment is a miracle. Specifically for our family, the miracle of more is our family growing in ways I would never have imagined when we first committed to adoption 8 years ago. But, the greatest miracle is the change in ME!

If you have questions about adoption, our work in South Africa, or spina bifida, please email me at rbmattox@bellsouth.net

Thursday, January 22, 2009

A Funny Ellie Moment

Leave it to Ellie, never to dwell on the negative, and never allowing me to either.

This week, she was in "doggy" mode, pretending much of one morning to be a puppy. She climbed in my lap and began sniffing. Sniff. Sniff. Sniff. Sniff. She sniffed around my neck and face.

Then she said, ummmm barked, "Ruff, ruff, ruff, ruff?" Amazingly, I heard to tone of a question if her bark, so I replifed, "Ruff, ruff."

Then, Ellie said, "NO. I asked, 'What's that smell?'"

I lost it.......

3 comments:

Unknown said...

She is quite a character!

Marla said...

Hahaha! That just made me laugh out loud. She is too cute and what an amazing little spirit she has!

Sarah said...

lol! My neice used to do that alot!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Ellie Min Chun

Ellie Min Chun
Josie-Tatum's MeiMei