Why We Call Our Blog the Miracle of More

The miracle is a beautiful image of Ephesians 3:20--more than I can ask or imagine. Every day is a miracle. Every moment is a miracle. Specifically for our family, the miracle of more is our family growing in ways I would never have imagined when we first committed to adoption 8 years ago. But, the greatest miracle is the change in ME!

If you have questions about adoption, our work in South Africa, or spina bifida, please email me at rbmattox@bellsouth.net

Monday, February 1, 2010

Praise the LORD!

There has been no progression in Daddy's heart disease in the past 4 years.

Nothing new with Grandma, still waiting to find the cause of her problems.

Only 2 more days till Disney!!!!!!!!!!!!!

2 comments:

Musings from Kim K. said...

What wonderful news. I'm so happy for you, Robbi. I can't wait to see Disney pictures!!

Goodness and Mercy Mom said...

I'm checking in and catching up on your lives. So glad to hear your father got a good report. I'll add your dad and grandmother to our family's prayer list.

So excited to hear you're going to Disney in 2 days! But I'm even more excited after reading how God provided for your trip. Have a wonderful time and tell Mickey we said hi!

Blessings,
Kathie

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Ellie Min Chun

Ellie Min Chun
Josie-Tatum's MeiMei