Why We Call Our Blog the Miracle of More

The miracle is a beautiful image of Ephesians 3:20--more than I can ask or imagine. Every day is a miracle. Every moment is a miracle. Specifically for our family, the miracle of more is our family growing in ways I would never have imagined when we first committed to adoption 8 years ago. But, the greatest miracle is the change in ME!

If you have questions about adoption, our work in South Africa, or spina bifida, please email me at rbmattox@bellsouth.net

Sunday, March 4, 2012

Count Down to China

We're making progress on the boys' room. Whitney has painted the walls. We've de-cluttered, put away, thrown away, and purged. Stan worked diligently on putting together the boys' new bed. The girls' were most intrigued and spent much time in the boys' room with their daddy. It was too sweet.

They even found a "strobe" light of sorts under the old bunk bed where Caleb and Brandon used to sleep. That brought much distraction, as they jammed out to the Christian rock band Red, and danced in the dark with only the strobe light. I tried to take photos, but they wouldn't work in the dark room, even when the light was "strobing."

We've written a new song in the Mattox house. The little girls and I wrote it, and we sing it every day. I wake the girls with it each morning. I sang it for my fourth grade students one day, and now a few of them sing it to me each day.

Enjoy!

Note: By the time you watch this, there will likely be a different word in the song:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Ellie Min Chun

Ellie Min Chun
Josie-Tatum's MeiMei