Why We Call Our Blog the Miracle of More

The miracle is a beautiful image of Ephesians 3:20--more than I can ask or imagine. Every day is a miracle. Every moment is a miracle. Specifically for our family, the miracle of more is our family growing in ways I would never have imagined when we first committed to adoption 8 years ago. But, the greatest miracle is the change in ME!

If you have questions about adoption, our work in South Africa, or spina bifida, please email me at rbmattox@bellsouth.net

Tuesday, January 25, 2011

The Blog Needs a New Name

So help me decide on a new name:

I was thinking...since it started as Mei Mei Makes Four...back when Ellie would have been our fourth child...but then..SurPrise...there was Brandon....

Maybe....Mei Mei Makes Four and More


Or....Blessed With Four and More

Or, with all the LORD has done to make it clear that Drew and Zeke to be a part of our family

The Miracle of More


Do you have a favorite?

Any other idea?

Leave a comment and tell me what you think....

9 comments:

Unknown said...

I like The Miracle of More.

Tim said...

Peas in a Pod.

One Happy Momma said...

I like The Miracle of More.

Blessings -

Cathy

Anonymous said...

How about "Quiver Full"? (unless of course it's not yet...he he)

Or, He giveth More and More. Or Blessings from Far and Near. (Referring to the sons and daughters from the East in the Psalms)

Just some thoughts.
Melody

Cindy said...

Hello,
My name is Cindy and I have been following your blog recently. I found you via Kim K. My husband Chris and I have two children, Jonathan 11 and Tori 4. Tori was born in the Guangdong Province in 2007, and we traveled to China to get her in 2008.

It is awesome that you are opening your home and hearts to welcome another international child. When God grabs hold of our hearts when it comes to adoption issues, He certainly doesn't let go until we obey! I admire your faithfulness!

Our family blog can be found at this address:
www.whaleyccjt.blogspot.com

Thanks for sharing your family with us!
Cindy

Agee Family said...

I like the Miracle of More--that allows for whatever new little miracles that might come your way. Whether it's a son-in-law/daughter-in-law/grandchild/child. I know we've stopped trying to out guess God.

Peggy said...

Miracle of More is my favorite!

Amy said...

Miracle of More!!!

Jamie said...

I say the miracle of more too :). Or abundant blessings or something like that :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Ellie Min Chun

Ellie Min Chun
Josie-Tatum's MeiMei