Why We Call Our Blog the Miracle of More

The miracle is a beautiful image of Ephesians 3:20--more than I can ask or imagine. Every day is a miracle. Every moment is a miracle. Specifically for our family, the miracle of more is our family growing in ways I would never have imagined when we first committed to adoption 8 years ago. But, the greatest miracle is the change in ME!

If you have questions about adoption, our work in South Africa, or spina bifida, please email me at rbmattox@bellsouth.net

Wednesday, January 12, 2011

Guess Who Came to Visit




It seems that Ellie went to the bathroom tonight, and Nanny McPhee came out. Yes, she thought of this herself, with her shirt over her head and some wrapping paper...that I have no idea where she found......which is her magic stick.

I was so tickled when she said, "I'm Nanny McPhee," that bedtime came a little later than it should have while Josie-Tatum made some moles, and we hunted up the Bubba teeth.

Here's what she had to say: (I'm sorry...turn your head.)



I hope the magic stick she took to bed with her helps her get to sleep!

2 comments:

Amy said...

That girl is too funny!!!

Blog ScientificAwesomeness said...

Hi! Does the frequency of updating your site depend on something or you create articles when you have a specific mood or free time? Can't wait to hear from you.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Ellie Min Chun

Ellie Min Chun
Josie-Tatum's MeiMei