Why We Call Our Blog the Miracle of More

The miracle is a beautiful image of Ephesians 3:20--more than I can ask or imagine. Every day is a miracle. Every moment is a miracle. Specifically for our family, the miracle of more is our family growing in ways I would never have imagined when we first committed to adoption 8 years ago. But, the greatest miracle is the change in ME!

If you have questions about adoption, our work in South Africa, or spina bifida, please email me at rbmattox@bellsouth.net

Friday, January 28, 2011

Sometimes.....

I often receive emails about waiting children...children who are waiting on a forever family.

Sometimes......

I receive one of those emails, and my heart is moved in a way I know the LORD wants me to be involved.

Today was one of those times.

This little boy calls to my heart. I KNOW he is not ours, for we have two sons waiting for us already.

But, I wonder if he is YOURS.

Please go take a look. His special need is correctable. I have much more information about it, and I know more than one parent who would welcome serious inquiries about it. So, I ask again...please go take a look.

Please.

Click here: Mitchell

1 comment:

jasnjoj said...

I had a feeling I knew what his SN was going to be! ***I*** would be very willing to talk with anyone who had questions about hypospadias! (But then, you knew that didn't you, Robbie!) Thanks for checking on us...we're still kicking, but only because daddy stayed home with us today!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Ellie Min Chun

Ellie Min Chun
Josie-Tatum's MeiMei